Pro-Tec Handguard Kit with Mounts
- THESE GUARDS SHOULD BE READY BY 11/13/2020
- Snocross Style, XL size handguards as used by many of the top ISOC Race Teams
- Rigid but flexible backbone is built to withstand the cold without cracking or breaking off. It’s also made from the same material as our Flex-Tec Handguards.
- Standard Mounts will work on most sleds. All Ski Doo sleds use our Standard mounts. Polaris (non-RMK) and Arctic Cat / Yamaha sleds require our Hayes Mounts. Polaris RMK (2011-newer requires our Pro Taper Mounts. A quick way to know if your RMK needs Pro Taper Mounts is to check your handlebar: If it has a crossbar brace in the middle of it then you need Pro Taper mounts, if it doesn’t have a crossbar then you need Standard Mounts. Questions? Call us at 218-326-1794
- 360° Double Bolt Handguard Mounts included. They’re made from aircraft grade aluminum and built to withstand the toughest conditions from the track to the trail.
- Extra Large coverage area keeps your hands warm and protected and provides a large surface for sponsor logos. Note: guards are provided with Rox Speed FX vinyl graphic in the center ONLY, other graphics must be provided by customer.
- Guards can be used with or without the included foam extensions
- Made in the USA