Molle Tech System 12” Plate Kit#MTS-12
We set out to design a product that would ultimately give the user the ability to customize and set up their snowmobile in ways previously not obtainable. The Molle Tech System (MTS) uses the same grid pattern concept of modularity that was originally founded by the military – hence the term “Molle”. By using this system, it allows the user to place snowmobile accessories or equipment in countless configurations.
Our MTS Plate Kits are the heart of our system. This will provide your snowmobile tunnel with a quick-detach surface to mount any of our MTS accessories or accessories/equipment of your own. Perfect for Hard-Cases, Filming Equipment, Soft-Bags, Shovels, Ice Fishing Equipment, and More!
Perfect for 146” or 154/155” Snowmobile Tunnels
Drilling may be required for certain models snowmobiles
Please click the following link for installation instructions -
Plate Technical Specs
- Overall Plate Dimensions – 14.5” width x 13.8” height x 0.13” thickness
- Mounting Grid Area – 12.5” width x 11” height
- 5052 Aluminum
- Powder-Coated Black
- UMHW Quick-Detach Latches
.25” Holes for Locking Your Plate to the Snowmobile (lock not included)
What is in the Kit?
- 1 – Molle Plate w/ Quick-Detach Levers
- 4 – 6061 Black Anodized Mounting Post
- 4 – M6x1 Mounting Bolts
- 1 – Paper Template for Drilling Holes
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY MOUNTING PUCKS