1 1/2" Barback Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebar (BLEM)#3R-B17R-15M-BLEM
Our "BLEM" parts are overstock, factory 2nds, or customer returned models that contain minor blemishes such as machine marks, installation marks, and/or various finish imperfections. Functionally this product is perfect. These are surface or visual imperfection(s) only and do not in any way affect the use of the risers. These risers also come with the same Lifetime Warranty as our brand-new risers. Photos display an example of a new part and do not indicate the exact part being purchase. Stock is EXTREMELY limited and will be added as parts become available.
IMPORTANT: These risers cannot be installed on bikes with angled (eg. V-Shaped) OEM bar clamps. OEM Bar clamps must be parallel in order for these risers to mount properly.
- Moves Bar 1 1/2" Up and 1" Back or Forward from the OEM position (can be installed facing either direction)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Finish, Black Anodized (Matte Finish), or Gunmetal Grey (Matte Finish)
- These Universal Barback Risers are designed to work on any bike with a stock 1 1/8" Fatbar, parallel OEM bar clamps, and open mounting area.
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum
- Engraved Rox logo for a clean and understated “factory” look
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions (install video coming soon!)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
- These risers come with 2 shims to allow them to mount to the Honda Africa Twin, which has OEM bar clamps that are slightly “stepped down”.