2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebar
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers!
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride—and who doesn’t want that? More questions? Just call us at 218-326-1794 or send us a message here. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.
These risers will mount on essentially any machine that has a handlebar that measures 1 1/8" at the bar clamps, has open mounting area, and has enough cable slack to accomodate the risers. Here is a partial list of all the machines these risers will mount on.
- BMW: R1200GS (2012-older), R1200R (2014-older), rNineT, S1000R, F800GT, S1000R
- Ducati: Hypermotard, Multistrada (2010-newer)
- Honda: CTX700, CTX1300, Africa Twin
- Kawasaki: Z1000
- KTM: 250, 300XC, 350EXC/XC/SX, 450EXC/SX/XC, 500EXC/XC, 690 E/R, 990 Adv/Baja/Super Enduro, 1190 ADV, 1290 Super ADV
- Moto Guzzi: Stelvio 1200
- Triumph: Speed/Street Triple (2008-newer), Tiger 800 XC / XCS (2011-newer), Tiger 800 Street/Roadie (2011-newer), Tiger 1200 Explorer
- Yamaha: Vmax, FJ09, Super Tenere (2013-older; newer Super T's need this riser)
- and many many more…