2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 7/8" OR 1 1/8" Handlebar (BLEM)#1R-P2SE-BLEM
Regular price $ 60.00 Sale price
SALE! Save up to 41%Pick your options to see price and availability.
Only 0 in stock! Buy it now or miss out.
Our "BLEM" parts are overstock, factory 2nds, or customer returned models that contain minor blemishes such as machine marks, installation marks, and/or various finish imperfections. Functionally this product is perfect. These are surface or visual imperfection(s) only and do not in any way affect the use of the risers. These risers also come with the same Lifetime Warranty as our brand-new risers. Photos display an example of a new part and do not indicate the exact part being purchase. Stock is EXTREMELY limited and will be added as parts become available.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 7/8" Stem (22mm)
- Accepts 7/8" (22mm) OR 1 1/8" (28mm) Handlebar
- These risers will mount on virtually any machine that has a solid 7/8" tubular stock handlebar and open mounting area. NOT APPROVED for use on bikes with clip-on style handlebars. Here’s a very partial list of just the bikes these risers will work on:
- BMW: G650, F650GS, F700GS, 1100GS, 1150GS, R1200R (2007-2010), F800ST
- Ducati: Multistrada (up to 2009)
- Honda: CB300, CB500, CB1000, CB1100, CRF450, Grom, NC700, XR650
- Kawasaki: KLR650, Versys 650
- Suzuki: DL1000 Vstrom, DL650 Vstrom, DR650, DRZ400, DRZ650
- Triumph: Scrambler, Speed Triple (up to 2007), Tiger 1050
- Yamaha: FZ1, FZ6, FZ8, TW200
Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride—and who doesn’t want that? More questions? Just call us at 218-326-1794 or send us a message here.