Chieftain / Roadmaster / Low Rider S 2" Pivoting Bar Risers BLEM
Stock is EXTREMELY limited. These are factory 2nd models that contain minor blemishes, machine marks, and/or finish imperfections. Functionally this product is perfect. The imperfections are surface defects only. These risers also come with the exact same Lifetime Warranty as our brand new risers. Photos are for example only and do not necessarily indicate factory 2nd part.
- 2" of Rise
- 1 1/4" Stem
- Accepts 1 1/4" Handlebar
- Machine Finished Aluminum (these risers are NOT black)
- Brings the stock handlebar location back toward the rider by ~2". These risers are a great option for riders who want to get more upright in the seat and/or get weight off of their arms, neck, and shoulders.
- Made in the USA
- Works with Stock Cables on the Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster/Low Rider S. See this link for more info. On the Chieftain & Roadmaster riser positioning will be limited by the large OEM faring assembly.
This riser works with:
- Harley Davidson Low Rider S (2016-current)
- Indian Chieftain (2012-current)
- Indian Roadmaster (2012-current)
- Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero (According to customer feedback)
- Any other bike with a 1 1/4" Diameter Handlebar and open mounting area
Anodized Black. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.