Chieftain / Roadmaster / Pan America - 2" Pivoting Bar Risers (BLEM)
Our "BLEM" parts are overstock, factory 2nds, or customer returned models that contain minor blemishes such as machine marks, installation marks, and/or various finish imperfections. Functionally this product is perfect. These are surface or visual imperfection(s) only and do not in any way affect the use of the risers. These risers also come with the same Lifetime Warranty as our brand-new risers. Photos display an example of a new part and do not indicate the exact part being purchase. Stock is EXTREMELY limited and will be added as parts become available.
- 2" of Rise
- 1 1/4" Stem
- Accepts 1 1/4" Handlebar
- Machine Finished Aluminum (these risers are NOT black)
- Brings the stock handlebar location back toward the rider by ~2". These risers are a great option for riders who want to get more upright in the seat and/or get weight off of their arms, neck, and shoulders.
- Made in the USA
- Works with Stock Cables on the Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster. See this link for more info. On the Chieftain & Roadmaster riser positioning will be limited by the large OEM faring assembly.
This riser works with:
- Harley Davidson Pan America
- Indian Chieftain (2012-current)
- Indian Roadmaster (2012-current)
- Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero (According to customer feedback)
- Any other bike with a 1 1/4" Diameter Handlebar and open mounting area
Anodized Black. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.