Gen 3 Flex-Tec Handguard Kit W/Mounts#FT3-HG-W & FTMNT
WHAT MOUNTS FIT YOUR SLED? SEE BELOW,
- Standard Mounts - will work on Gen 5 and older Ski-Doo's, and many other snowmobiles, EXCEPT sleds with the Hayes Brake System and the Polaris RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016)- that come with Factory Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi Rise Bars
- RMK Mount - will work on Polaris RMK snowmobiles that come with Pro Taper bars with a CROSSBAR. (2011-newer). Pro Ride Assault (up to 2016) these sleds have a Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi rise handlebar with a crossbar.
- Extended Mount - will work on Polaris AXYS and Matryx sleds, NON RMK, 2012 and newer Arctic Cat, including the Catalyst, & Yamaha (Includes Sidewinder). Sleds with the Hayes Brake System require this mount. These mounts will only work with Rox Flex Tec and Pro Tec series of handguards. Includes mounting hardware. Call us at 218-326-1794 for more information.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Built using a Rigid but Flexible Backbone
Check out our new Rox Speed FX Gen 3 Flex-Tec Handguards! They are designed to handle the toughest riding conditions out there.
The New Gen 3 has a more edgy design yet uses the same technology as our Gen 2 to keep your hands warm and protected.
Using a rigid but flexible backbone, these guards will bend and flex when necessary—they won’t snap off like many other guards on the market.
Battle tested by the pros on the ISOC Snocross Circuit, USXC, mountain experts and many more. Proudly Made in the USA.