Kawasaki Brute Force / Prairie Combo Kit##17: P3SEK-X32-DP304-BP6W
IMPORTANT NOTE: 2012 & newer Brute Force models require slight modification of the dash panel in order for it to mount the instrument pod properly.
- Rox LIFT CR-High Bend fat bars
- Rox Bar Pad
- Rox 3 1/2" or 5" Pivoting Risers in Black
- Rox Brute Force/Prairie Dash Panel
- The 3.5 inch bar/riser combo has 5-7/8" of rise = 7/8" higher than stock.
- The 5 inch bar/riser combo has 7 3/8" of rise = 2 3/8" higher than stock. This does work with the OEM cables and lines.
The stock Brute Force handlebars have 5 inches of rise in them, 30 degrees of sweep and are 29 1/2" wide. The Rox Handlebars have 19 degrees of sweep (straighter) and are 31.5" wide. The wider, straighter, more comfortable bar eases steering effort, and reduces fatigue. Add that to our Rox Pivoting Risers and you get the Brute Force set up right where it needs to be. Rox Pivoting Risers are patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.