Pro-Tec Handguard Kit with Mounts#10029-KIT-FTMNT-PROTECH
Regular price $ 119.95 Sale price
SALE! Save up to 16%Pick your options to see price and availability.
Only 5 in stock! Buy it now or miss out.
- Snocross Style, XL size handguards as used by many of the top ISOC Race Teams
- Rigid but flexible backbone is built to withstand the cold without cracking or breaking off. It’s also made from the same material as our Flex-Tec Handguards.
- Standard Mounts - will work on Gen 4 and older Ski-Doo's, and many other snowmobiles, EXCEPT sleds with the Hayes Brake System and the Polaris RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016)- that come with Factory Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi Rise Bars
- RMK Pro-Taper Mount - will work on Polaris snowmobiles that come with RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016) that have a Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi rise handlebar.
- Extended Mount - will work on Polaris AXYS, Matryx (non RMK), 2012 and newer Arctic Cat, & Yamaha (Includes Sidewinder). All sled with a the Hayes These mounts will only work with Rox Flex Tec series of handguards. Includes mounting hardware. Call us at 218-326-1794 for more information.Brake System require this mount.
- 360° Double Bolt Handguard Mounts included. They’re made from aircraft grade aluminum and built to withstand the toughest conditions from the track to the trail.
- Extra Large coverage area keeps your hands warm and protected and provides a large surface for sponsor logos. Note: guards are provided with Rox Speed FX vinyl graphic in the center ONLY, other graphics must be provided by customer.
- Guards can be used with or without the included foam extensions
- Made in the USA