Rox Pro-Tec Lite Handguard Kit with Mounts#KIT-FTMNT-MINIPROTEC
Regular price $ 99.95 Sale price
SALE! Save up to 24%Pick your options to see price and availability.
Only 3 in stock! Buy it now or miss out.
- Our Pro Tec Lite handguards offer great protection against roost, wind, and cold. They continue the ROX quality and durability that we are known for. The Pro Tec Lite handguards are flexible yet very durable. Compared to OEM fragile plastic guards, our handguard offers a foam liner behind flexible plastic. This allows for boundless flexibility on your arms when turning into corners and aggressive riding. These guards are sure to keep you warm on the trails and in the mountains. The Pro Tec Lite handguards also, resist breaking in the event of rolling your sled or contacting branches and debris while riding.
- Standard Mounts - will work on Gen 4 and older Ski-Doo's, and many other snowmobiles, EXCEPT sleds with the Hayes Brake System and the Polaris RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016)- that come with Factory Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi Rise Bars
- RMK Pro-Taper Mount - will work on Polaris snowmobiles that come with RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016) that have a Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi rise handlebar.
- Extended Mount - will work on Polaris AXYS, Matryx (non RMK), 2012 and newer Arctic Cat, & Yamaha (Includes Sidewinder). All sled with a the Hayes These mounts will only work with Rox Flex Tec series of handguards. Includes mounting hardware. Call us at 218-326-1794 for more information.Brake System require this mount.
- 360° Double Bolt Handguard Mounts included. They’re made from aircraft grade aluminum and built to withstand the toughest conditions from the track to the trail.
- Note: guards are provided with Rox Speed FX vinyl graphic in the center ONLY, other graphics must be provided by customer.
- Guards can be used with or without the included foam extensions
- Made, Assembled, and Packaged in the USA