Gen 3 Flex-Tec Handguard Kit#FT3-HG-W & FTMNT
- Standard Mounts - will work on Gen 4 and older Ski-Doo's, and many other snowmobiles, EXCEPT sleds with the Hayes Brake System and the Polaris RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016)- that come with Factory Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi Rise Bars
- RMK Pro-Taper Mount - will work on Polaris snowmobiles that come with RMK (2011-newer) & Assault (up to 2016) that have a Pro Taper Lo/Med/Hi rise handlebar.
- Extended Mount - will work on Polaris AXYS, Matryx (non RMK), 2012 and newer Arctic Cat, & Yamaha (Includes Sidewinder). All sled with a the Hayes These mounts will only work with Rox Flex Tec series of handguards. Includes mounting hardware. Call us at 218-326-1794 for more information.Brake System require this mount.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Built using a Rigid but Flexible Backbone
New Rox Speed FX Gen 3 Flex-Tec Handguards are designed to handle the toughest riding conditions out there.
The New Gen 3 has a more edgy design yet uses the same technology as our Gen 2 to keep your hands warm and protected.
Using a rigid but flexible backbone, these guards will bend and flex when necessary—they won’t snap off like many other guards on the market.
Battle tested by the pros on the ISOC Snocross Circuit, USXC, mountain experts and many more. Proudly Made in the USA.