1 1/2" Barback Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebar#3R-B17R-15M
Regular price $ 125.95
Only 7 in stock! Buy it now or miss out.
IMPORTANT: These risers cannot be installed on bikes with angled (eg. V-Shaped) OEM bar clamps. OEM Bar clamps must be parallel and sized for M8 bolts in order for these risers to mount properly. These risers will not work on the Triumph Tiger.
- Moves Bar 1 1/2" Up and 1" Back or Forward from the OEM position (can be installed facing either direction)
- Works on bikes with a bolt spacing of 39mm to 42mm on each handlebar clamp.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Finish, Black Anodized (Matte Finish), or Gunmetal Grey (Matte Finish)
- These Universal Barback Risers are designed to work on any bike with a stock 1 1/8" Fatbar, parallel OEM bar clamps, and open mounting area.
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum
- Engraved Rox logo for a clean and understated “factory” look
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions (install video coming soon!)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
- These risers come with (2) step shims that allow the risers to mount to an OEM step down triple clamp, similar to the Honda Africa Twin.
- Work well on the BMW F850GS, Honda Africa Twin, 2021 and newer Triumph Trident 660 and many other bikes that have 1 1/8" diameter handlebars.