Pan America / Chieftain / Roadmaster / - 2" Pivoting Bar Risers#1R-P13RINM
Regular price $ 134.95
Only 7 in stock! Buy it now or miss out.
- 2" of Rise
- 1 1/4" Stem
- Accepts 1 1/4" Handlebar
- Brings the stock handlebar location back toward the rider by ~2". These risers are a great option for riders who want to get more upright in the seat and/or get weight off of their arms, neck, and shoulders.
- Made in the USA
- Works with Stock Cables on the Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster and Harley Davidson Pan America, and many others with 1 1/4" diameter handlebars See this link for more info. On the Chieftain & Roadmaster riser positioning will be limited by the large OEM faring assembly.
- We also have customer feedback stating that these risers will work on the 2018 Chieftain Limited. It may work on other years of the Chieftain Limited, but we have no further info at this time.
- Our Patented Pivoting risers work excellent to get the handlebars right in the position you want. whether it's to stand up or to take the pressure off your hands and wrists by sitting more upright. Our risers do not limit you to just one position. Get more out of your ride with our Rox pivoting risers.
This riser works with:
- Harley Davidson Pan America
- Indian Chieftain (2012-current)
- Indian Roadmaster (2012-current)
- Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero (According to customer feedback)
- 2018 Chieftain Limited (According to customer feedback)
- Any other bike with a 1 1/4" Diameter Handlebar and open mounting area
Anodized Black. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.