Chieftain / Roadmaster / Low Rider S 2" Pivoting Bar Risers
- 2" of Rise
- 1 1/4" Stem
- Accepts 1 1/4" Handlebar
- Brings the stock handlebar location back toward the rider by ~2". These risers are a great option for riders who want to get more upright in the seat and/or get weight off of their arms, neck, and shoulders.
- Made in the USA
- Works with Stock Cables on the Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster/Low Rider S. See this link for more info. On the Chieftain & Roadmaster riser positioning will be limited by the large OEM faring assembly.
- We also have customer feedback stating that these risers will work on the 2018 Chieftain Limited. It may work on other years of the Chieftain Limited, but we have no further info at this time.
This riser works with:
- Harley Davidson Low Rider S (2016-current)
- Indian Chieftain (2012-current)
- Indian Roadmaster (2012-current)
- Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero (According to customer feedback)
- 2018 Chieftain Limited (According to customer feedback)
- Any other bike with a 1 1/4" Diameter Handlebar and open mounting area
Anodized Black. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.